Wednesday, September 21, 2016

About me and the blog

Dear Everyone,
I am a passionate software quality assurance resource and this blog is for software testers. For years I have been taking online help for my software testing work. Numerous software developers and testers have dedicated their time to helping out others like me. I think it is the right time for me to give back to the community.
Through these blogposts I am planning to give you an insight into my knowledge and help you leverage those in your work. Most of the things are really easy to use and the reason why software testers don't use them is that they don't know that the tools exist. They should widen your knowledge of testing tools and techniques. Obviously, my knowledge is limited and I will appreciate if you share your knowledge. Ultimately the goal is to have a vibrant online interactive software testing community of, by and for the software testers.
Please provide your feedback via comments on how I can improve the posts and what else you want to see.
Happy testing!

Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment